[Xesam] moved nepomuk ontologies to OSCAF repository

Leo Sauermann leo.sauermann at dfki.de
Sat Jun 20 03:56:59 PDT 2009

Hello Nepomuk, Aperture, Xesam, oscaf

as we agreed now to further maintain the ontologies developed by NEPOMUK
within an open source community around oscaf, xesam, kde, freedesktop,
aperture, ...,
I have today moved the nepomuk ontologies to OSCAF at sourceforge:

this is no longer *
https://dev.nepomuk.semanticdesktop.org/repos/trunk/ontologies/nie
https://dev.nepomuk.semanticdesktop.org/repos/trunk/ontologies/pimo
https://dev.nepomuk.semanticdesktop.org/repos/trunk/java/rdfs2tex

this is the future:
https://oscaf.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/oscaf/trunk

if you find documentation errors pointing to outdated ontologies, please
move the documentation to SF/oscaf or write a mail to the xesam-list,
which we publicly use to discuss ontologies.

For now, the official "ontologies" folder remains here until we have
setup the missing bits inside OSCAF:
https://dev.nepomuk.semanticdesktop.org/repos/trunk/ontologies-public
this is the SVN folder that is copied by cronjob to
https://www.semanticdesktop.org/ontologies/

best
Leo

*
(it is moved to tag
https://dev.nepomuk.semanticdesktop.org/repos/tags/ontologies-beforeoscaf-2009-06-20)

DI Leo Sauermann       http://www.dfki.de/~sauermann

Deutsches Forschungszentrum fuer
Kuenstliche Intelligenz DFKI GmbH
Trippstadter Strasse 122
P.O. Box 2080           Fon:   +49 631 20575-116
D-67663 Kaiserslautern  Fax:   +49 631 20575-102
Germany                 Mail:  leo.sauermann at dfki.de

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Prof.Dr.Dr.h.c.mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender)
Dr. Walter Olthoff
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313