[Xesam] [nepomuk] [nepomuk-kde] An open-source project for desktop ontology maintenance

Sebastian Trüg trueg at kde.org
Tue May 5 02:14:52 PDT 2009

You are right. If we create a new infrastructure (we cannot reuse the nepomuk
ticket system anyway since it is not open) I would say that we migrate the
existing tickets.
The next step would then be to merge in the extensions by Evgeny and Philip.
All in all I just think we need a system that gives us all the power we need.
xesam.org and the nepomuk server both do NOT provide it.

Cheers,
Sebastian