[Xesam] ANNOUNCE: Xesam Tools 0.7.0

Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen mikkel.kamstrup at gmail.com
Mon May 11 13:55:30 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I finally got my act together and released an updated Xesam Tools, now
with Xesam 1.0 compliance w00t.

And that pretty much also sums up the changelog: Xesam 1.0 compliance... :-)

As usual you can get it from: http://xesam.org/people/kamstrup/xesam-tools

What is Xesam Tools?
Xesam Tools is a set of tools implemented in Python/PyGobject to help
development and adoption of xesam technologies.

It consists of three things.

    * A client side implementation of the xesam search api abstracting away the
      dbus-isms and exposing a nice clean api
    * A bunch of tools and classes to introspect and test xesam implementations
    * A set of unit tests to exercise the full feature set of a xesam
search server

Mikkel