[Xesam] oscaf ontologies: new ontology NSO, moved ontologies to individual pages, maintainers - please get sf accounts

Leo Sauermann leo.sauermann at dfki.de
Sun Nov 8 10:28:38 PST 2009

Hi xesam/oscaf/people,

As a result of the OpenSocialSemanticDesktopWorkshop2009, we created a
new ontology
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Nepomuk/OpenSocialSemanticDesktopWorkshop2009

It is for sharing data and kept very minimal:
https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/oscaf/wiki/NSO

I moved all ontologies to individual pages, also listing the maintainers
there. Here are the links to all our ontologies:
https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/oscaf/wiki/Ontologies

we deleted NASO from subversion, Laura did not commit anything yet, we
wait until she has something.

Sebastian Trüg is working to make a script to release ontologies.
If we could reuse the java parts here, would be fine,
who is working on this?

All maintainers: please get Sourceforge accounts so that you can commit
to the svn and do tickets.
And join the project. Once you did, add your sf account to your own page.
For example, Simon Scerri and Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen have no accounts
yet:
https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/oscaf/wiki/SimonScerri
https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/oscaf/wiki/MikkelKamstrupErlandsen

best
Leo

Dr. Leo Sauermann       http://www.dfki.de/~sauermann

Deutsches Forschungszentrum fuer
Kuenstliche Intelligenz DFKI GmbH
Trippstadter Strasse 122
P.O. Box 2080           Fon:   +43 6991 gnowsis
D-67663 Kaiserslautern  Fax:   +49 631 20575-102
Germany                 Mail:  leo.sauermann at dfki.de

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Prof.Dr.Dr.h.c.mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender)
Dr. Walter Olthoff
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313