[Xesam] Notifications

Roberto Guido bob4job at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 03:55:52 PST 2009

On Thu, 2009-11-19 at 12:25 +0100, Antoni Mylka wrote:
> It's important because the timeline RSS contains everything BUT the
> individual ticket comments, and ticket comments is where the real fun
> is :).

I prefer avoid redirection of each notification to the mailing list due:
- unrequired traffic
- risk to split discussions between bugtracker and mailing list,
generating great caos

RSS reports only creation of new tickets, and this is what I think is
important: people can be notified when something new happens, and then
choose to subscribe the ticket in trac or simply ignore because not in
the field of interest.

--
Roberto -MadBob- Guido
http://claimid.com/madbob