[Xesam] Missing classes: Notes and Feeds

Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen mikkel.kamstrup at gmail.com
Thu May 20 12:25:49 PDT 2010

Hi Xesamies, Nepomites, and Oscafanians,

In the Xesam ontologies we have simple classes to describe items
pertaining syndicated messages, eg. xesam:RSSFeed and
xesam:RSSMessage. I can not seem to find corresponding classes in the
Shared Desktop Ontologies. Any hints for me?

PIMO seems to have something of this sort, but not quite, and I am not
very keen on using PIMO at all. It's simply to massive and complex for
my tastes. There are other third party ontologies I could mix and
match with, but that seems to defeat the entire purpose of the SDOs.

I have a similar question about notes created by note taking apps such
as Tomboy and what have we..?

Mikkel