[xliff-tools] The Fuzzy Flag

Josep Condal pcondal at apsic.com
Wed Feb 16 07:36:33 PST 2005

Hi Bruno,

Thank you for this array of messages and for the idea to put them one by one for greater granularity and clarity.

I think that this approach requires that source of the fuzzy match is known and if I get it right, the source of the fuzzy match is not available in the PO file, so its not clear how tools can provide reliable information to the translator.

Regards,

Josep.