[xliff-tools] C-format annotations

Tim Foster Tim.Foster at Sun.COM
Tue Feb 22 03:11:48 PST 2005

Hi there,

(Oh, thanks for the expl. of reordering parameters - was familiar with
the concept, just not the name..)

On Tue, 2005-02-22 at 05:00, Asgeir Frimannsson wrote:
> I would propose <ph> as the most ideal attribute, as this
> doesn't have the consept of opening/closing tag, and can contain code data
> which translators can edit.

Yep, sounds good : would probably make sense for us to switch over to
using those for our impl. as well at some stage (I'll add it to the list)
- we were being lazy and just using <it> here...

	cheers,
			tim
--
Tim Foster - Tools Engineer, Software Globalisation
http://sunweb.ireland/~timf http://blogs.sun.com/timf