[xliff-tools] Trasolution XLIFF filters and new development snapshot.

Fredrik Corneliusson fredrik.corneliusson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 04:49:15 PDT 2005

Hi All,
Recently I've been working on XLIFF filters and I just added them to
the SVN repository. I also created a new devel snapshot containing the
filter.
The filter converts tagged formats such as XML and HTML to sentence
segmented XLIFF's and back. It's configurable and at the moment there
are config files for Docbook, HTML and OOffice. It's also easy to
configure a ini-file for any other formats you might need.
The filters are ready for testing and there are still lots of room for
improvements.

I would really appreciate if people (Translators) would take the
filter and XLIFF editor for a spin.
I'll try and write some documentation when I have the time.

Find more info here:
http://transolution.python-hosting.com

A snapshoot with the filters:
http://eviltrans.sourceforge.net/download/transolution-src-2005-06-15.zip

FYI. To edit content of tags in the Xliff Editor just open them as you
would with a TU segment.

Cheers,
Fredrik