[xliff-tools] filter xml --> XLIFF

Dexter dexter at madalbal.sk
Wed Jan 18 07:21:02 PST 2006

There is only one language.
When you export translation file from Compiere, it ask you which
language and table you want to export. In the begining of exported file
is only one tag named:

<compiereTrl language="cs_CZ" table="AD_Menu">
and the whole file ends:
</compiereTrl>

Propably it is saying: this file is for language:cs_CZ and
table:AD_Menu.