[xliff-tools] Approved attribute

Asgeir Frimannsson asgeirf at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 04:26:49 PDT 2007

Hi Friedel,

On 4/4/07, F Wolff <friedel at translate.org.za> wrote:

> I see the new document at
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/documents.php?wg_abbrev=xliff
> which I assume is the latest commonly accepted document. Is this list
> still involved in discussing this? If I want to discuss this, is this
> list the best place for it?

I would suggest adding the official xliff-comment list [1] in the loop, but
still keeping the discussion going on the xliff-tools list as there are many
(around 40) subscribers on this list that may have some input on the
PO-related issues.

I'd like to discuss the section on the fuzzy flag, 5.6.1. and some of
> the newer PO features that are not presented. I'm working on the
> translate toolkit (http://translate.sourceforge.net/)

When you talk about "newer PO features" - I am aware of the new msgctx
field. Are there other new PO features that are not yet discussed in the
representation guide?

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff-comment/

cheers,
asgeir

--
Asgeir Frimannsson
PhD Candidate

Phone: (+61) 7 3138 9332 Mob: (+61) 405 412 696
Email: asgeirf at gmail.com