Ubuntu with DisplayLink

Jamey Sharp jamey at minilop.net
Mon Mar 8 00:27:08 PST 2010

On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 1:52 PM, don <donnnie at gmail.com> wrote:
> I found your forum online, and hope that you'll be able to help. I'm a
> life-long Windows user who just recently took the plunge and switched to
> Ubuntu 9.1 . All is fine except that I have been unable to get my Atlona
> HDPIX to work correctly with Displaylink drivers for Linux/Ubuntu 9.1.

Congratulations on switching! I'm sorry to hear that it hasn't been
the perfect experience every developer aspires to.

I don't know anything about libdlo, but I wanted to let you know that
you may have better luck asking this question elsewhere. I see that
<http://libdlo.freedesktop.org/wiki/> asks that support requests go to
the libdlo mailing list
(http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libdlo/). Although it
probably isn't an Ubuntu-specific problem, you might find that people
in Ubuntu forums are even better prepared to help you, so I'd suggest
trying there as well.

Good luck!
Jamey