Multiple Monitors

Joe Zamboni joezamboni at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 19:51:07 PST 2010

Hi,
Now I'm new to this X server stuff, so some of this might have simple
solutions I have overlooked.

I was wondering, is it possible to run different X servers on different
screens at the same time (possibly with different input devices for each
server)?
If so, would it be possible to assign different input devices to different
servers and use them simultaneously?

I ask because, I was thinking it would be cool to use one desktop computer
with multiple monitors, keyboards and mice.

This would cut cost by turning one computer into two workstations.