[PULL] Bugzilla triage, take two

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Mon Mar 29 11:54:28 PDT 2010

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 15:10:49 -0700, Corbin Simpson <mostawesomedude at gmail.com> wrote:

> Corbin Simpson (1):
>       dix: Fix a small potential memory leak in ProcRotateProperties. (#25216)

No. ProcRotateProperties already frees props and saved in the out:
path. For reviewers -- please look at the code and not just the patch;
this patch looks 'obviously' correct until you see the surrounding code.

> Evgeny M. Zubok (1):
>       xfree86: Change VBE version early-out to 1.2. (#22672)

Please just post individual patches when they're small and independent
like this. I don't want to cherry-pick patches.

keith.packard at intel.com