[Xorg] Xorg tinderbox status
bryce at osdl.org
Mon Aug 9 10:20:39 PDT 2004
Some notes regarding tinderbox as a followup to the release status call
Tinderbox is at tinderbox.freedesktop.org.
* The Xorg release is scheduled to occur this month; the goal is to
achieve as much testing (incl. Tinderbox) as can be done during that
* 6 machines are present in Tinderbox currently; this is down from the
dozen or so we had last week. It looks like we lost several over the
weekend, although don't know why. We may need a signup sheet for
Tinderbox volunteers who will be committing to providing tinderbox
service so we can contact them if the machine goes away.
* There are two problems related to do_traps.c but they appear to be
OS-specific issues. Is anyone running FreeBSD or OpenBSD that could
try to recreate and analyze the problems?
* Priorities for further enhancements to tinderbox:
+ Add link from the tinderbox page to the directions in wiki
+ Set up additional admins for it
+ Add Bonzai
+ Investigate how to get historical data from it
+ Hook up additional tests
+ Determine how to get compiled binaries for platforms
* Tests worth people running right now
More information about the xorg