[Xorg] Current blocker bug list

Eric Anholt eta at lclark.edu
Fri Aug 13 22:42:45 PDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-08-13 at 22:31, Kevin E Martin wrote:
> * Bug #1065: Test and enable Render accel on R100
>   - Tests succeeded, but may not have been testing required code paths
>   - More specific test info is needed to exercise the part of the code
>     that was previously known to cause problems

Sorry for not getting back to you on this one.  The specific case that
I've heard concerns about with R100 is running some quake3 while doing
text things, but there were some doubts about that report.  (ls -lR ~
has been effective for me as the "doing text things" in the past).  I'm
not expecting hangs on r100, though that would certainly be interesting,
but watch for visual glitches.  A textured game like chromium or
tuxracer should also suffice.

Eric Anholt                                eta at lclark.edu
http://people.freebsd.org/~anholt/         anholt at FreeBSD.org