[Xorg] Solicitation of screen shots of new facilities in action...

Thomas Winischhofer thomas at winischhofer.net
Sun Aug 15 14:49:27 PDT 2004

Keith Packard wrote:
> Around 21 o'clock on Aug 15, "Ronny V. Vindenes" wrote:
>

>>But it seems to have introduced or triggered a new bug - with xcompmgr
>>running now I get screen corruption mostly in the left hand top corner.
>

> Yup.  I'm working on it.

Seems to be fixed with your latest commit (04/08/15 14:13:11).

Numbers are all back to normal, no screen corruption (except the KDE
issues I reported earlier).

Window shadows are pretty fast. However, switching windows to
transparent (transset) makes this window really slow again. But I guess
this is due to the composition not being accelerated (RENDER hooks not
being called anytime).

Anyway, good work for a day ;)

Thomas

--