[Xorg] Mesa 6.1 released

Brian Paul brian.paul at tungstengraphics.com
Wed Aug 18 15:47:38 PDT 2004

I've wrapped up Mesa 6.1.  The CVS tree has been tagged with
'mesa_6_1' and the tarballs can be downloaded from the SourceForge site.

I'll leave it up to the DRI/X.org developers to pull this into the
upcoming X server release.  There have been only minor changes over
the past week, I believe.

Mesa developers: if you're anxious to start checking in new
development / new feature code into the Mesa CVS tree, let me know and
I'll create a 'mesa_6_2_branch' branch.  Then the trunk will be open
for new development while the mesa_6_2_branch will be for bug fixes
for the 6.2 release (the usual system).

But until I create that branch, the CVS trunk should be for bug fixes
only.  Thanks.

-Brian