[Xorg] Development policies/GATOS merge

Vladimir Dergachev volodya at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 26 19:27:57 PDT 2004

I have a few questions about Xorg development policies that I could not
find an easy answer to on the web, could some of the developer please
comment ? - Thank you !

      * What is the procedure for submitting patches to Xorg tree ?

      * Is it possible/what is required to obtain CVS access ?
        (Specifically for GATOS TV-in/TV-out enhancements to ATI cards
         drivers)

      * Is there a particular person maintaining

        xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/drivers/ati

                         thank you !

                             Vladimir Dergachev