[Xorg] xkeyboard-config and xorg releases

Sergey V. Udaltsov svu at gnome.org
Fri Aug 27 04:42:38 PDT 2004

Hi all

Unfortunately, it seems xkeyboard-config missed upcoming xorg release -
but still the issue is in the air: whether it is going to be used as a
reference XKB config repository for xorg - or not (and if yes - how
should be manage this process). Currently xkeyboard-config is in usable
state (starting from version 0.3) and I would like to offer it for all
future xorg releases. Sure, I would be interested in extensive testing,
reviewing. For more information, see
http://www.freedesktop.org/Software/XKeyboardConfig.

Sergey