Signal 11 with current xorg + nvidia drivers.

Viktor Kojouharov saturn_vk at abv.bg
Mon Aug 30 11:04:06 PDT 2004

With the current cvs xorg and the latest nvidia drivers + an empty host.def file, xorg freezes the whole machine whenever some opengl apps are started. The apps that cause X to freeze the computer are quite big (enemy terrytory, maya), however, glxgears or engage (gl engine) do not cause a freeze.
After a reboot, the last entry in the log is about the signal (the log is included)

on a side, and totally unrelated note, does the mga driver support direct rendering for the pci g200? I use it for a second head, but it seems that I cannot turn on the dr.

http://www.mtel.bg/games/3m/ - М-Тел раздава автомобили до края на септември!