Rage 128 testing

Vladimir Dergachev volodya at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 23 03:57:26 PST 2004

I have prepared a patch to merge GATOS changes into X.org.

** I would greatly appreciate some help with testing it **

Unfortunately my devel box died so I cannot test it myself,
thus all I know is that there are no (substantial) compilation warnings
and that I don't know of any code that went missing.

Even if you don't have a card with video decoder a confirmation that nothing
went broken would be greatly appreciated.

                thank you !

                    Vladimir Dergachev

PS The patch and extra files that go with it are attached. Apply in
     xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/drivers/ati/