[Xorg] [Patch] debrix

Jakub Piotr Cłapa loc at toya.net.pl
Sun Jun 27 08:18:53 PDT 2004

I've tried building and running debrix as Daniel suggested but
encountered some problems:

1. debrix-driver-radeon has missing symbols (both radeon and r128)
    I've attached a patch to fix this.

2. Now it builds and loads but fails to find any drivers. (adding
    atimisc.la to LIBS doesn't help) It also fails to recognize my
    chipset on the second BusID. Log file attached.

3. autotoolization of debrix-driver-dummy has not been finished and
    some includes lack proper dirs. Patch attached.

Hope that helps. (and hope you will help me with radeon not working).

--
Regards,
Jakub Piotr Cłapa