[Xorg] Commit mails

Egbert Eich eich at pdx.freedesktop.org
Mon Mar 1 13:18:44 PST 2004

Alan Coopersmith writes:

 > I liked the messages with diffs for most of the small putbacks,
 > but definitely did not like the mail storm generated from them
 > when the last set of XFree86 changes were merged and we got over
 > 100 of them at once.

Syncmail - which was used before - will trim really big diffs.
However this is not what we want either I don't think.

I'd need someone to create another mailing list for the diff mailings.
I managed to get a script that would start both jobs. It's really
tough to get the command lines for these scripts right :-(

Egbert.