[Xorg] PARTNERSHIP PROPOSAL

CHIEF ADEWALE ONISHE MKPITIMA (J.P) onishemkpitima at netscape.net
Wed Mar 17 21:03:33 PST 2004

NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY CONTRACT REVIEW COMMITTEE (NHACRC)

Compliments,

I am CHIEF ADEWALE ONISHE MKPITIMA (J.P) I am forty-five years old, married with three children. I entract your utmost reliance in this information's and the transaction as whole.

I am the head of the National House of Assembly Contract Review Committee (NHACRC), this is a committee set up by the National House of Assembly members/senators, to review all the contracts awarded by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and Department of Petroleum Resources (D.P.R) ten years ago (1994-2003) to foreign firms on Turn around/ General maintenance of the Refineries. This action is reached as a result of the collapse of all the Refineries in our Country that has led to the importation of Fuel from Brazil, this has resulted to persistent Fuel scarcity in my country.

In the course of our assignment I discovered some contract misappropriation (OVER-INVOICE} among them is this particular contract that was OVER-INVOICED of the tune $15 Million Dollars( Fifteen Million U.S Dollars) which I the head of this committee have resolved to use as a compensation for this great assignment, since then I have been safeguarding this tune that has been lying in the Bank unclaimed, awaiting the appropriate time to channel this tune( amount) into an  Account for my Utilization.

With the death of the one time Senate President CHIEF CHUBA OKADIGBO and the recent change of the NNPC Group Managing Director CHIEF GAIUS OBASEKI these are the two persons I foresee as  threats to the arrangement. I now deem it appropriate/necessary to transfer this tune into a UTILISATION foreign account, but this arrangement will not be complete without a foreign utilization account as this fund is lying in the Foreign Contract Awardees Department (FCAD). it is in this regard you are contacted (partnership is required)as arrangement have been concluded to present you as the Beneficiary of this fund , pending my arrival there in your Country for sharing and utilization.

For effective actualization you are to forward to me the following informations;-

A) Your name in full and brief information on your profile.

b) Your personal/confidential Fax numbers

c) Your Telephone/Mobile numbers

d) Your full contact /office address.

I have agreed to offer you 40% of the total sum for this essential role, 5% has been ear-marked for settlement of any incidental expenses that may come up in the course of this transaction. Please note that the hope, confidence bestowed on you should not be over-emphasized, and you are also to assist me in investing my share of 55% of the total sum while I am  there in your country.

NOTE: EVERY INFORMATION SHOULD REMAIN A TOP SECRET AS I AM STILL IN ACTIVE SERVICE HERE IN MY COUNTRY.

Please forward the anticipated informations by return mail as all arrangements are in place for a hitch free transaction.

Regards

CHIEF ADEWALE ONISHE MKPITIMA (J.P)