Is this a known bug in XFixesInvertRegaion

Derek Wang Derek.Wang at Sun.COM
Thu Oct 7 09:48:58 PDT 2004

done. bugid: 1554.

Keith Packard wrote:
> Around 16 o'clock on Oct 6, Derek Wang wrote:
>>The rect defined in XFixesInvertRegion never be used (see the following code)
>>and it may cause server do nothing when users invoke XFixesInvertRegion. Is this
>>a known bug ?
> Ack!  Quite the gaff...  Would you do me a favor and stick this in
> bugzilla for has a pointer.
> -keith

  derek Wang                             Sun Microsystems, Inc.
  17 NETWORK CIRCLE, MS MPK17-202        Phone: 650-786-0851 Direct
  MENLO PARK, CA 94025                   E-mail: at