Radeon AIW 9700 functionality

Scott West saynte at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 05:14:08 PST 2005

Hello Vladimir,

Bogdan has been a great help discussing and walking me through this
privately. It turned out I needed to change modify
RADEON_TDA9885_Init() to contain t->vif_agc=0. That seemed to be the
magic bullet to get the tuner reception to align up. However, now I'm
stuck on sound (as in, there is none :)). So, I'm offering up my
guinea pig services if there's anything I can test to get it working!
Thanks again for the reply!

Regards,
Scott