keyboard module missing

Christoffer Brodd-Reijer ephracis at linux.se
Sat Apr 16 06:43:47 PDT 2005

Michel Dänzer wrote:

>Maybe you overrode XF86CardDrivers in xc/config/cf/ ?

Hm, I followed the DRI guide for installing xorg over the existing
version. That one told me to get and use the host.def located at
http://freedesktop.org/~fxkuehl/host.def, in that one I found this line:

/* DDX drivers to build: trim this list to your needs */
#define XF86CardDrivers via

The guide suggested that I should remove everything else but the one
driver that I needed for my card. But this is only affecting video card
drivers, right? Cause the new xorg did not have any drivers at all, for
example it did not have my synaptics driver for my touchpad and no mouse
drivers existed. Nothing.