Need a low mortage rate?

Gregorio Lockwood firearm at
Wed Aug 17 21:12:10 PDT 2005

 We tried contacting you awhile ago about your low interest morta(ge rate.

 You have been selected for our lowest rate in years...

 You could get over $420,000 for as little as $400 a month!

 Ba(d credit, Bank*ruptcy? Doesn't matter, low rates are fixed no matter what!

 To get a free, no obli,gation consultation click below:

 Best Regards,

 Harrison Rutherford
 to be remov(ed:

 this process takes one week, so please be patient. we do our
 best to take your email/s off but you have to fill out a rem/ove
 or else you will continue to recieve email/s.