Big thank-you

Kean Johnston kean at armory.com
Tue Dec 20 17:22:45 PST 2005

I am pleased to report that 6.9 compiles cleanly out the box on
SCO OPenServer 5, SCO OPenServer 6, and SCO UnixWare 7.1.4. This
is a genuine milestone, as the last time it compiled with no
tweaks was Xfree86 3.3.6. A big thankyou goes out to all of
those who helped me or helped facilitate the port. An especially
loud thanks goes to our fine release masnagers, Adam Jackson,
Alan Coopersmith and Kevin Martin, for their time reviewing
patches and for putting up with an 11th-hour emergency patch.
Your hard work is greatly appreciated not only by me but by
piXelheads everywhere.

Sincerely,
Kean

--
Deckard: "I don't work here anymore. Give it to Holden. He's good."
Bryant : "I did. He can breathe okay as long as nobody unplugs him."