voting system

Stuart Kreitman Stuart.Kreitman at Sun.COM
Wed Feb 9 07:50:47 PST 2005

Daniel Stone wrote:

>On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 06:29:01PM +0200, Ely Levy wrote:
>

>>bug priority, feature request priority,
>>it's nice to know what the users want and what annoys them the most:)
>>

>Everyone already knows that.

An interpretation of the word "everyone" in the context of this message
is "everyone who matters".
Documentation allows a larger range of people to have access to these
details.

Folks:

A good test of one's message is to substitute the sentence subject "I"
"me" "us" "everyone", with the words
"X.org Community" and see if it still makes sense.  This suggestion to
elevate our dialogue is made with the
intent of attracting growth to our community.  Lets not intimidate those
who aren't on the leading edge of
our technology. Yet.

skk