HW acceleration with "ROTATE" option...

Marcin Giedz marcin.giedz at eulerhermes.pl
Fri Feb 11 06:29:00 PST 2005

Hello...

Maybe my question is stupid but I've just wondered why HW acceleration is not
supported with "Rotate" option in mga or via. Is it global problem? I found
that Rotate option imply shadowFB and with shadowFB HW acceleration is uff.
It's rather important for me because when I tried to use Rotate CCW, display
refresh is very very slow and it's rather not acceptable for my users. Is
there any solution for this problem? Maybe some drivers have HW acceleration
with Rotate option.

Thanks,
Marcin