Solo Xgl..

Dave Airlie airlied at linux.ie
Sun Feb 20 03:12:08 PST 2005

Hi,
	Well I spent the day hacking and managed to get Xgl running on top
of Mesa solo, the solo stuff I've checked into Mesa,

The glitz backend for miniglx and the Xserver miniglx stuff are up at
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied/patches/xminiglx/

There is no input hooked up to it yet.. a Linux /dev/input hook mightn't
be that hard to do, I wonder though whether trying to work with the
kdrive stuff that is already there might be a better option, I see keithp
committed some event device stuff recently.

I'm not sure when I'll get a chance to do anything else on it... I'm sure
the miniglx backend could be cleaned up a bit.. (i.e. I hacked a lot of it
out as miniglx doesn't support it ..)

Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied at skynet.ie
pam_smb / Linux DECstation / Linux VAX / ILUG person