Building latest X.org cvs sources

Bogdan Diaconescu b_diaconescu at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 13:00:38 PST 2005

Hi Xorg users, I'm trying to use X built from latest
cvs sources but I get the following error:

II) Loading
/opt/Xorg-6.8.x/lib/modules/drivers/atimisc_drv.so
dlopen:
/opt/Xorg-6.8.x/lib/modules/drivers/atimisc_drv.so:
undefined symbol: ATIMemoryTypeNames_88800CX
(EE) Failed to load
/opt/Xorg-6.8.x/lib/modules/drivers/atimisc_drv.so

Now the error is understandable since the missing
symbol is in another module: ati_drv.so.

My question is: how this dependencies are resolved at
together with atimisc_drv?

Thanks,
Bogdan