dual head problem?

Alex Deucher alexdeucher at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 19:48:03 PDT 2005

The radeon driver has similar problems.  Also on dualhead cards, crtc1
always shows up ¨first¨ regardless of how you have your serverlayout
set up.  I´m out of the country right now, so I don´t have any more
details at the moment, but it´s been like that as long are the radeon
driver has supported dualhead as far as I recall.

Alex