no feedback on Doxygen

Stuart Anderson anderson at netsweng.com
Sun Jul 17 12:25:48 PDT 2005

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005, Scott J. Harmon wrote:

> Stuart Anderson wrote:
>> It seems this creates two copies of the documentation. The original one
>> under doc/spec which is the formal standard, and now this new copy in
>> the source code. It seems like there is a potential for them to diverge.
>>
> Hasn't this always been the case? ;-)

Well, there are in fact already 2 copies (doc/specs & doc/man), so this
would be adding a 3rd, which seem like the wrong direction.

There has also been some discussion of getting the spec converted to
docbook so we can maintain them in more useful ways.

                                  Stuart

Stuart R. Anderson                               anderson at netsweng.com
Network & Software Engineering                   http://www.netsweng.com/
1024D/37A79149:                                  0791 D3B8 9A4C 2CDC A31F
                                                   BD03 0A62 E534 37A7 9149