no feedback on Doxygen

Warren Turkal wt at penguintechs.com
Sun Jul 17 12:33:41 PDT 2005

Stuart Anderson wrote:
> Well, there are in fact already 2 copies (doc/specs & doc/man), so this
> would be adding a 3rd, which seem like the wrong direction.
>
> There has also been some discussion of getting the spec converted to
> docbook so we can maintain them in more useful ways.

The idea is to get the documentation into the source, then use doxygen to
generate the manpages. I think it might even be able to generate the spec
type docs. This is aimed at consolidation of existing docs. Not to mention,
there are already three sources of documentation in some cases already
(doc/specs, doc/man, and function documentation, which only exists for some
functions). I am just trying to get them consolidated into one set of docs.

wt
--
Warren Turkal