Personal xorg-x11 6.8.99.14 rpm packages now available for Fedora Core 4 users

Mark Czubin czubin at ellisdesign.org
Wed Jul 20 11:32:49 PDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-07-20 at 10:35 -0700, Donnie Berkholz wrote:

> Chris Kurecka wrote:
> | I'm not sure if this is what I need to be using Exa or not; is there
> | any way to verify?  Would the performance boost I noticed be due to
> | Exa or something else?  If I need to do something else to enable it,
> | can I in xorg.conf, or do I need to checkout X.Org CVS?
>
> The radeon driver doesn't support exa yet.

Hi,

Does Exa at least work under nvidia driver? (I suppose until the next
release)
Anyways is there anything I need to look at when using this version?
Any nice features I can enable or something cool :)

Or am I just a lab rat on which you evil guys can do tests and hope the
Xserver will suddenly eat our memory?

--
Mark Czubin <czubin at ellisdesign.org>