Problems building X.Org 6.8.99.15 on AIX

mcnichol at austin.ibm.com mcnichol at austin.ibm.com
Mon Jul 25 13:26:47 PDT 2005

> From daniels at fooishbar.org Fri Jul 22 21:36:04 2005
>
> Actually, I thought I removed the entire thing.  Damn.
>
> Forgot to commit it.  Committed now -- it no longer defines
> _XOPEN_SOURCE anywhere, and instead relies on the behaviour that
> Xpoll.h.in brings us.

Ahh... Much better now.

Thanks Daniel.

Now the next problem.....

xconsole won't compile.

This line (which is a definite hack) was removed from xconsole.c :
#include    "../xterm/ptyx.h"

This leaves the symbols PTYCHAR1 and PTYCHAR2 undefined.
If I understand correctly, this is part of the Berkely tty interface.
Should the necessary portion of ptyx.h be copied into xconsole.c?

Dan