Announcement: New GNU mailman list infrastructure

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at
Fri Mar 11 13:37:41 PST 2005

On Friday 11 March 2005 14:42, Mike A. Harris wrote:
>I would like to extend a warm welcome to the community and
>invite interested parties to participate in the new
>mailing lists.
>To see the list of available mailing lists, to get more
>information about a particular list, or to manage your list
>subscriptions and preferences, you may visit:
>Welcome to the new lists everyone!
>xorg mailing list
>xorg at

Is it the intention to deprecate this server?

If so, when?

And will its archives be made available on the new server?

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
99.34% setiathome rank, not too shabby for a WV hillbilly attorneys please note, additions to this message
by Gene Heskett are: