Possible TGA2 support?

Stuart Kreitman Stuart.Kreitman at Sun.COM
Sat Mar 19 08:24:48 PST 2005

wow, blast from the past. Somewhere buried in the dec-compaq-hp archives
are archives
of the specs and code that would help you.
Realistically, please be advised that the ability of anyone to help you
is severly limited by
the low availability of your out of print platform and the possible
non-existance of
anyone with access to those archives.

If you are sincere about trying this work (with more emphasis on "try"
than "complete")
we can try to find the access you need.

Alternatively, there must be a pci graphics card that is well supported
by Xorg and works in your
system, modulo video bios issues related to Alpha processor PALcode and
emulation of bios
operation.

skk