problem accessing CVS (write access)

Amir Bukhari ufz6 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sun Mar 20 13:50:26 PST 2005

On Sun, 2005-03-20 at 22:38 +0100, Roland Mainz wrote:
> Amir Bukhari wrote:
> >
> > my harddisk is damage and I lost all my data on it, also my ssh private
> > & public key, which I use to access xorg CVS. I have tried to contact
> > Daniel Stone (who created my xorg account) but he didn't answer, may be
> > there is a problem in emails.
>
> When did you contact him the first time ? It's weekend...

I have tried more than one time last month and this month! therefore I
asked here ;-)
> > who can I contact him to give him my new ssh key?
>
> Maybe Daniel will be back on monday...
>
> > I have some code which needs to be added to LG3D branch!
>
> Please file a bugzilla bug, attach the patch there and assign the bug to
> me (roland.mainz at nrubsig.org) - I can do the commit...

Thanks alot, that is not a big problem, I wait for my team to review my
changes before I commit them on LG3D xorg branch. for commiting code
Deron Johnson can do that also, but I want to have my fingerprint.

Thanks again,
-Amir