Radeon AIW 9700 functionality

Scott West saynte at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 13:38:30 PST 2005

Hello all,

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post, but I'll give it a
shot :). I have a Radeon AIW 9700 Pro in my desktop machine, and I was
wondering if there is currently support for the tv-tuner functionality
of the card. I know of the GATOS project (and posted a similiar
message to their list a few weeks ago with no reply) and had heard
that they had merged their code into the current CVS of Xorg. I
searched along the GATOS mailing archives and that gave me some hope
of support, but currently trying to use the r200 stuff from GATOS CVS
doesn't do the job for me... Does anyone know if the tv-tuner goodness
is possible at this point in time? Any light someone can shed on this
would be great!

Regards,
Scott