X.org 6.8.2 and Unichrome

Ivor Hewitt ivor at ivor.org
Wed Nov 2 08:20:47 PST 2005

Hugo Mills wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 02, 2005 at 03:04:13PM +0000, Ivor Hewitt wrote:
>> Hugo Mills wrote:
>> > [Copy of an email I sent to unichrome at shipmail.org earlier this week.
>> > No reply yet, but Ivor suggests sending here as well.]
>>
>> Did I?
>
>    Yes, at http://myth.ivor.org/unichrome/ :
>
> "If you have problems with this code, either email ivor-at-ivor.org or
> unichrome-at-shipmail.org directly, or raise issues on either the
> x-org mailing list or drm mailing list."

Oh THAT. :) I thought you meant I'd emailed you directly, and my memory was
going.

Well the xine log looks ok to me... but I don't know much about xine, so you
may want to drop them a line directly. Maybe it's possible to get more
verbose logging.

Do you see this same behaviour with mplayer?
Also, what's using the cpu? is it xine or X?
Finally... what have you changed? I assume this was working fine for you
with an older setup. Is this a completely new build or have you just
updated X and/or xine?

Cheers,
Ivor.