Possible bug in SProcShmCreatePixmap

Neil Campbell batneil at thebatcave.org.uk
Fri Oct 7 04:29:27 PDT 2005

Hi all,

[Resending as the first one didn't appear to get through - apologies if you
get this twice].

Sorry if this isn't the right forum for reporting this sort of thing.  I'd
thought I'd sound out the mailing list before I raised a bug report.

It looks to me as though there might be a byte swapping bug in
SProcShmCreatePixmap(), in programs/Xserver/Xext/shm.c.  Here we swap various
parts of the xShmCreatePixmapReq struct, but we don't swap the pid member.
Is there any reason why this shouldn't be swapped, or is this a bug?

Cheers,
Neil