easy Xorg build script somewhere ?

Xavier Bestel xavier.bestel at free.fr
Fri Oct 14 06:27:19 PDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-09-29 at 19:37, Kristian Høgsberg wrote:
> Xavier Bestel wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > is there a script somewhere that can fetch, build and install CVS Xorg
> > and its related dependencies and useful addons (e.g. r300 driver),
> > somewhere in a user's $HOME ?
>
> I made a jhbuild moduleset for the modular release, that might do what
> you want.  See
>
> 	http://freedesktop.org/~krh/xorg-jhbuild/xorg-jhbuild.html

I just tried the instructions in the wiki, and it fails with:

[xav at bip:~/modular/cvs]$   ./util/modular/symlink.sh xc .
Creating destination directories for proto module ... DONE
Creating destination directories for lib module ... DONE
Creating destination directories for app module ... DONE
Creating destination directories for xserver module ... DONE
Creating destination directories for driver module ... DONE
Creating destination directories for font module ... DONE
Creating destination directories for doc module ... DONE
Creating destination directories for util module ... DONE
Creating destination directories for data module ... DONE
Checking that the source files exist for proto module ... DONE
Checking that the source files exist for lib module ... DONE
Checking that the source files exist for app module ... DONE
Checking that the source files exist for xserver module ...
   error:   /home/xav/modular/cvs/xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/os-support/linux/agpgart.h not found

Any hint ?

Thanks,
	Xav