Updated EXA patch for nv(4)

Adam Jackson ajax at nwnk.net
Sat Oct 15 16:45:15 PDT 2005

On Wednesday 05 October 2005 14:48, Adam Jackson wrote:
> I've heard of success stories with this patch on nv40 and nv30 class
> hardware. I plan to merge this before RC1 if I don't hear of an XAA
> regression in the next day or two.  So, please test, and report your
> stories here.

Unfortunately this does seem to break XAA on non-AGP cards.  That, plus the
sheer size of the patch and the general intrusion into even the XAA code
paths, means my better judgement is kicking in and this won't be in 7.0.

I highly encourage someone to take ownership of it and get it into shape for a
post-7.0 release of the nv driver.

- ajax