X at FOSDEM2006 DevRoom schedule.
libv at skynet.be
Mon Feb 6 16:19:25 PST 2006
The February 3rd deadline for the FOSDEM brochure has passed and this is
the schedule as it will be printed:
Saturday 20060225: 14.00 - 18.00
* 14.00: Stuart Kreitman - Highlights from the Santa Clara XDevConf.
* 15.00: Keith Packard - Coordinate transform redirection for
composited window environments.
* 16.00: Matthias Hopf - Xgl, the current future of X.
Sunday 20060226: 09.00 - 18.00.
* 09.30: Stuart Kreitman - Automated Display Configuration in the
Xorg Window System.
* 10.30: Luc Verhaegen - X and modesetting, atrophy illustrated.
* 11.30: Jay Hobson - Dtracing the Xorg Server.
* 12.30: Lunchtime.
* 13.30: Egbert Eich - Reworking the PCI subsystem on X.
* 14.30: [To Be Announced]
* 15.30: [To Be Announced]
* 16.30: [To Be Announced]
The "To Be Announced" slots are still available, but whoever takes these
will not be found on the FOSDEM brochure, only on the FOSDEM site and on
the wiki. These are still prime slots though, so you will still have a
decent audience for your presentation.
If you want to hold a presentation at any of the remaining slots, mail
us at fosdem-org at lists.x.org
wiki page is at: http://wiki.x.org/wiki/fosdem2006
More information about the xorg