Bill en Dennis bend99 at
Wed Feb 22 04:32:50 PST 2006

I have downloaded the modules in CVS and attempted the build as seen below.
It stops very soon in the build and I suspect it might be problem in the .

Can anyone suggest a way to get past this?

Thank you.

-----------------build begins----------
-bash-2.05b$ cd /disk2/public/tmp/src/
-bash-2.05b$ PATH=/disk2/public/tmp/modular/bin:$PATH .util/modular/
Wed Feb 22 13:29:13 CET 2006
Building util module component macros...
autoreconf: Entering directory `.'
autoreconf: not using Gettext
autoreconf: running: aclocal -I /disk2/public/tmp/modular/share/aclocal
autoreconf: `aclocal.m4' is created
autoreconf: tracing
autoreconf: not using Libtool
autoreconf: running: /usr/freeware/bin/autoconf
autoreconf: not using Autoheader
autoreconf: running: automake --add-missing --copy --no-force installing `./install-sh' installing `./mkinstalldirs' installing `./missing'
autoreconf: Leaving directory `.'
checking for a BSD-compatible install... ./install-sh -c
checking for gawk... gawk
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
        /bin/sh ./mkinstalldirs /disk2/public/tmp/modular/share/aclocal
 ./install-sh -c -m 644
sh[5]: ./install-sh: cannot execute
*** Error code 126 (bu21)
*** Error code 1 (bu21)