Latest Xgl code

Sebastian Bergmann sb at
Sun Jan 8 08:42:18 PST 2006

David Reveman schrieb:
> my latest Xgl code is now available in a tarboll from here:

 I built this snapshot using these instructions [1] on my Gentoo Linux
 (~x86, Modular 7.0) laptop and used it for a couple of hours with
 GNOME, Firefox, Thunderbird, etc. for normal desktop operations. The
 only issue I encountered so far is the fact that transparency in 2.0.1 does not work, be it icons with transparency or
 PNG images with transparency that are inserted in OOo Impress slides:
 instead of the transparency black is displayed.

Sebastian Bergmann
GnuPG Key: 0xB85B5D69 / 27A7 2B14 09E4 98CD 6277 0E5B 6867 C514 B85B 5D69